Friday, January 3, 2014

You Have Questions? I Have Answers.





Questions are always answered, just not to your full satisfaction I'm sure.  Sometimes, your question is not really a question at all.

Customer: "Can I ask you a question?"

Me: "Sure."

Customer: "Sake."

Long, dramatic pause.

Me: "So, do you have a question?"

See, sake is just a word.  Not a question.

Each of this guy's questions were answered, but I'm supposed to be a mind reader.

Customer: "Can I ask you a question?"

Me: "Sure."

Customer: "Do you have Opus One?"

Me: "Yes I do."

Now usually the next question is "How much is it?"  But, not this guy.  He got annoyed with me.  Have I not answered your questions so far?

Customer: "So, where is it??"  His eyes bugged out a little.

Another satisfied customer and another $180 for my wine shop.

Vote me a fan favorite here and click on some ads for me, too.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment