Friday, March 28, 2014

The Smelly Guy



 
It's not just the customers I like seeing, but the employees have some fun reactions to them.  One day I was helping a customer and I smelled something really foul.  It smelled like someone shat himself in his pants, had not bathed in at least a week and definitely did not know what deodorant was.  When the stench hit me, I moved away...FAR away.  But, I knew this guy had to go through the registers to leave the store.

One poor cashier who had been with us for some time was the lucky one.  I know her and knew exactly what her reaction was going to be.  The smelly guy was with a family.  The family was checking out at the register and he was hanging back.  He looked like the grandpa of the family.  So while they were checking out their merchandise, she couldn't smell him... yet.

I moved over to another employee by the door and said "watch this."  As the family finished and the smelly guy approached her, I said, "wait for it..." And as he got right in front of her and started to walk past, I said, "NOW."

Her reaction was classic and on my command.  She whipped her head around to look at me and started to dry heave.

Then there was this face and the search for some air freshener to spray her area free of the filth.  

Happy Friday everyone!

Like my blog?  Make me #1 at localwineevents.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment